Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Programmer looking for team

A topic by Daddysucc5000 created Feb 07, 2021 Views: 138 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (1 edit)

Hi i'm a 15 year old programmer looking for someone who can do 2d art and help design the game.  

Im familiar with Unity and gamemaker, but mostly gamemaker (about 6 months of experience). I'm not the best at making games and i have never actually finished a proper game. My artistic skills are not very good and im also not very creative so it sometimes takes me more than a day just to come up with ideas for a game jam. My games rarely get played since most people just puke by looking at my pixel art. So i thought it might be a good idea to have someone else make it. It doesn't have to be pixel art.

I have vacation from school during the jam so i'll probably have a lot of time to work on it, but some days I might have some other stuff i need to do.

If you are interested dm me on discord: Daddysucc5000#0699

(1 edit)

Hi. That's my first gam jam and I want to improve my skills. I worked a bit in 3D art. This week i'll try to learn some 2D basics to help the team (if I find one). I have some knowledge in programming.
BTW: your discord name is wrong
Add me on discord if you are interesed: EzioAuditore | aSSeSSin#4939

Submitted

Sorry, but I already found another team. Hope everything goes well for you though.