Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking to make a team for this game jam.

A topic by Sulaiman created Jul 25, 2020 Views: 302 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+2)

There are currently two programmers already on the team (myself and a friend). 

We have done a few game jams and you can see the most recent one in my profile.

Looking to preferably make a 3D game in either Unity or Unreal (C# or C++). We are open for 2D suggestions too.

Looking for an artist, audio designer and we wouldn't mind taking in another programmer if we find any. 

Submitted

I am an Unreal programmer in both blueprints and C++. If you need another programmer, send me a DM and we can team up. My two latest game jams can be viewed on my itch profile: https://jirath.itch.io/

Submitted

Hey JiRath, 

That's great and we would like another programmer onboard. Would you still be open to do it in C#/Unity if the entire team decides? So far we have 2 programmers and 1 Audio designer. 

We are still looking for an artist. 

Submitted

I don't have a lot of experience with Unity, but I am open to learning something new. What would be the best way to communicate?

Submitted(+1)

Perfect, I will put you down as the 3rd programmer. Once the team is formed, I will invite you to our discord server.

Submitted

Add me on discord: Hey iTz Sully#8104

hey, im a c# developer and i do 2d games with raylib, raylib is like unity, but without a gui, i prefer it more than unity just because it runs faster and still has the same stuff as it, soooo... please let me know what you think

Submitted

Hey, 

Sorry, we are only considering doing it on Unreal or Unity for this game jam. Also, we already have 3 programmers now, so we are looking for artist and audio designers now. 

Submitted

Hello! I have 2 years of experience in Unity C# and have not published some of my games on itch.io. Do you have a discord? I will love to work as a programmer in your team.

I can do lightweight and optimized programming

Submitted

Hey,

Sorry bud, we already have 3 programmers on the team, so we are no longer looking for any programmers.