SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Thank you all <3 + Game Update!

A topic by Tomineitor created 62 days ago Views: 21
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted

Thank you all!

I really want to thank everybody that took their time to try and rate my game, and specially those that took the extra effort to write all the amazingly helpfull feedback!

This was a really wonderful experience, I even got to be the most rated game of the jam (131 ratings), which to me was a super cool achievment, even if I didn't manage to get in the top of any category, I got proud of my little game, particularly because I managed to make it all from scratch just by myself and in only 4.5 nights (yeah I joined late to the jam hahaha)

Game Update

As a thank you back for the wonderful experience, I cooked a significant update for the game, including many changes related to the feedbacks you all wrote, so yeah, no more annoying bats and weapons/upgrades repeating each other, along with a bunch of other stuff

Here's the full changelog: https://tomineitor.itch.io/locked-in-the-doorgeon/devlog/688731/update-1-post-ja...

I hope that in the future I can make a nother update adding more rooms, upgrades and weapons variety, along with finishing the damn final boss hahahaha

Until then, Farewell guys! Thank you for everything!