Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Tabletop Games

A topic by Beth and Angel Make Games created Oct 21, 2022 Views: 127 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hi there ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Angel and I (Beth) are tabletop game creators, and a friend of ours (Carla) is as well. We actually make TTRPGs together as a team, too, and it's kind of a running joke that Carla makes EVERYTHING a bird game. Heck, she has a bird game coming out this week, AND our team is called Quirky Bird Games lol.

So I have no doubt we'd all love to join in with this jam :D Do you allow tabletop games and TTRPGs? I realize that if a game requires it to be printed out and pieces to be used, far fewer people will check it out, but that's a risk we're fine with taking...And a lot of the TTRPGs we create don't require anything at all, or they just require a deck of cards or some dice :)

Whether that's okay or not, I appreciate your time, and it's lovely to meet you!

HostSubmitted(+1)

Certainly. As long as it's a game, it's fine and tabletop games or TTRPGs definitely fit that requirement. Whether you have to print something or not doesn't change that. 

Awesome!!! Thank you so very much for letting me know, we're excited to take part! ๐Ÿฅณ