Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I can't submit my game for the jam

A topic by bigsnack created Oct 20, 2020 Views: 626 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hello.  This is my first jam. I created a new project and uploaded a WebGL build, clicked save, etc. I can go to my page and play the game. However, when I go to the jam page and click "Submit your project" it says:

"There are no projects on your account that you can submit to this jam. Please create a new project or publish an existing one from the links below."

Can someone help please? How can I tell if my submission has been registered or not?

In your profile says "Submitted".

Submitted

Thank you. I was very confused. I wish it said "you already submitted" on the jam page or something.

Submitted

I'm having the same problem. I wasn't able to submit the game. The submission page just says there are no projects on my account that I can submit. Now when I go back to the game page itself, it says it is submitted. How? I was never able to even select it for submission so why now is it suddenly submitted? The submission page still says I have nothing I can submit (I would expect it to say thanks for your submission or something). Is there a way of verifying that my game has been submitted to the jam? I don't want to miss the deadline thinking it's submitted when it actually isn't.

I love Itch, but this is really confusing. I would prefer if my games were not submitted automatically. I want to manually select the game myself and submit it so I know that it's been done. If you are going to do it automatically, a notification to let me know would be nice. Also if the submission page would let me know that I have already submitted, it'd clear up a lot of the confusion.

But yeah... to the point- have I submitted to this jam?

Submitted

I can see your game. It says "Submission to Beginners Circle Jam # 3". It says the same for my game. So I believe our games are considered submitted. But you never know...

You might want to consider posting your link here, just in case.

Great game btw.