Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Finished Game?

A topic by HospitalCowboy created Aug 08, 2023 Views: 104 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hey All!

I stumbled across this project and absolutely fell in love with the idea of it. But I haven't seen any updates or a link to the finished game. If it's been released could someone please link me to it? If it hasn't been released do we know when it will be?

I'd also love any other game recommendations that are similar to this vibe. Thanks!

Jam Host(+3)

Iko and I have been working on a solo journaling game based on these entries.

I must admit real life and other projects came between us finishing it.

We should get back to it, and wrap it up!

Our plan was to launch the game + a second jam opening it up so anybody could use the prompts/entries for their games. Like the sound of that?

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Honestly, that sounds like a blast! I'm not a game designer myself but I'm helping run the unofficial community for a solo ttrpg that just finished on BackerKit and I'd love to know more about the creative process for a game jam like this and would happily participate in a second jam for your game. I really do jive with your concept so like IKO suggested I'll be hitting up the Discord community. Can't wait for the eventual release!

Jam Host(+2)

I checked the dates, can’t believe it’s been more than a year ago!

HostSubmitted(+2)

Yeah, things have been going so fast. I’d add that if you dig this kind of vibe you should come and take a look at The Lost Bay server, where the jam originated, there are several spooky games being developed/supported there, and you’ll find other gamers that are into this kind of thing, link is in the jam page