Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unfrequently asked questions

A topic by Owlor created Jan 02, 2017 Views: 410 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host(+1)

I am opening this thread up to questions if anyone have any. I only really have one rule, which is that at least the protagonist should be some kind of non-human (although the more the merrier!) But there might still be some questions about what does or doesn't qualify.

Submitted

Is it OK to use other libraries/teams/free assets ?

Host

Yes, I'd say it is. As my description says, part of the inspiration was classic fanzines, who often made use of collage and other creative uses of fair use material. With a "Do it yourself-attitude", I don't mean you can't rely on the work of other people, but rather that you should use whatever tool at your disposal to make something and not worry too much if it isn't slick and polished.

Submitted (1 edit)

Gottcha, thank! see you soon. great jam theme!

Submitted

If we finish one none human game would it be okay to submit a second one? I'm still seeing the 'submit game' button even though I turned in 'Steven Seagull : Owl By Herself'.

Host(+1)

Yes it is, quite alright. There's been some multiple submissions already. I just finished Steven Seagull by the way and I really enjoy it. I'm prolly the right audience as I quite like birds.