Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

about the project summission

A topic by KTgodgod created Jun 21, 2021 Views: 334 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

I was trying to summit my project before las second, but the page doesn't reset and my project didn't show up in the summition screen...is there still an other way to summit?  

https://ktgodgod.itch.io/neonrunner

Submitted

We are having the same issue and waiting for any mods/admins to help us out. We will let you know if we hear anything first

Submitted

wait it shows submitted on my title. does that mean my project did go through? cause on my side I clearly see the timer go pass zero and my project still didn't show up for me.

Submitted

The same thing happened to me. Itch submitted the game as it got uploaded, it just didn't clearly say it did.

Submitted

I do not think that is the same case for our game. It is on itch, but not submitted to the ja

Submitted

Double-check it might've uploaded if you used the submit to jam link to upload.

Submitted

haha the link does work for me, but since Im running out of time I only got a project name and the project file itself and that is. And it doesnt show up in my personal page but if I goes to the link it does said this is a submission to amaze me game Jam GMS2

Submitted(+1)

KTgodgod i just checked and your project did go through so don't worry, it is competing and we all can rate it~

Submitted

oh thank mate! I was thinking should I update the descripcion detail since I don't really have anything in the itself. But I don't think I should update the submitted file itself though cause I afraid I might mess with the project summission, or am I allowed to update my submission like fixing bugs and stuff?

Submitted(+1)

I personally think you can freely decorate your main page as much as you wish, but re-uploading the game file, I'm not sure its allowed.

I would take some time and ask the Mods for an answer to that.

Submitted

Oscar are you able to check if my game Sky High Signs is submitted and competing in the jam?

Submitted

I double checked but "Sky High Signs" does not show on the list.

Host

If anyone is still have issues with submissions please reach out and we will do what we can :)