Alpha Jam Rules
- You can use any framework or engine.
- Games must be available on PC (downloadable via a .zip file or playable in browser)
- All work must be original, except for public domain and Creative Commons materials. If you do use these materials, be sure to give proper credit.
- All original assets (code, art, sound, etc.) must be produced during the jam.
- Teams of up to 3 people are allowed. A person may be on a maximum of two teams.
- If you do not wish to submit your project through itch.io, you may privately send it to us through discord (check the forums). Be aware that you will be still scored publically.
- Please keep all content tasteful. Please do not include NSFW content in your entries.
I got disqualified for not having keyboard controls, yet no where in the rules does it say...?
Alright, good jam though, it was fun, sorry it was ran so poorly though!