yeah I agree! all I could throw together in the couple days I had!
Recent community posts
Alpha Jam Rules
- You can use any framework or engine.
- Games must be available on PC (downloadable via a .zip file or playable in browser)
- All work must be original, except for public domain and Creative Commons materials. If you do use these materials, be sure to give proper credit.
- All original assets (code, art, sound, etc.) must be produced during the jam.
- Teams of up to 3 people are allowed. A person may be on a maximum of two teams.
- If you do not wish to submit your project through itch.io, you may privately send it to us through discord (check the forums). Be aware that you will be still scored publically.
- Please keep all content tasteful. Please do not include NSFW content in your entries.
I got disqualified for not having keyboard controls, yet no where in the rules does it say...?
Alright, good jam though, it was fun, sorry it was ran so poorly though!
first off, this is phenomenal, thank you! This was some great feedback, some very agreeable points you have. I'm going to fix some of these tonight and try and push out another demo soon. Hope you'll get the chance to play that as well. Thanks again friend.