Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Jam Progress Thread Sticky

A topic by Sarrixx created Jul 02, 2018 Views: 256 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 9
HostSubmitted

Use this thread to post screenshots, videos, or other teasers of your game as it's in development!

HostSubmitted

Here's a progress video of my game, the prototype is coming together really quickly!

HostSubmitted

Heres a pic of some of the concept art I did a week or two ago for the jam. Almost ready to start modelling characters now!

Submitted(+1)

Haven't been able to do much today as i got some sort of flu but just my luck lol. Anyway I have modelled the base of the scene, a trolley and attached the trolley to my player controller and so far so good! I also have planned out what the game will look like and bits and pieces of the game play. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be able to do most of the coding for the game and have a working prototype!

HostSubmitted

Awesome Chelsea it looks like it's coming along great! Super excited to see what your idea is, from the screenshot my guess is some kind of shopping game? :D

Submitted(+1)

Thank you, and yea I decided to do some sort of shopping simulator but im getting ideas from the games: Job Simulator on the VR and The Stanley Parable so it might be a little different from your ordinary simulators...

HostSubmitted

Here's the next progress video for my game. It's coming along really nicely! Hopefully by this time tomorrow I can have all of the models in :)

Submitted(+2)

Here is a progress video of the game that myself and Allan are working on.

HostSubmitted

Holy crap that looks great guys! I can't wait to give your game a play!

HostSubmitted(+1)

So I spent all day today modelling and implementing a character into Unity. Took waaaaaay longer than I expected (or than it should have), but ladies and gentlemen I present to you....

....my pickle character!

HostSubmitted

The models are starting to come in now!

HostSubmitted

Getting towards the end of the jam, next 12 hours will be crunch time for me! Got some animations and music in now.