Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team looking for Pixel Artist and 2D Artist! (Maybe Writter too!)

A topic by Arixsu created May 15, 2023 Views: 384 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 12

Hey there! We're a team of four friends: 2 programmers, a music composer, and a UI designer. Right now, we're on the lookout for two talented artists to join us for an upcoming game jam. We need a skilled 2D artist who can create amazing portraits and character illustrations. And we're also looking for a pixel artist who can rock the enemy, player, and environment assets. Feel free to use free assets, but we'd love to see your original creations! By the way, if you're a writer, we could really use your help in fleshing out the idea too!

We've got an exciting game concept and a solid image concept ready to go. We just need someone to help us bring our vision to life with stunning artwork. If you're interested in teaming up and being part of this awesome game development project, please reach out!

Shoot us a message on Discord at Arixsu#7913. Speaking Spanish would be a major plus since most of our team speaks Spanish, but no worries, we're all fluent in English too. Can't wait to hear from you and create something amazing together!

sent request, would love to hear about your ideas!
sent request, would love to hear about your ideas!
Hey! I'm an illustrator and pixel artist and I'd love to talk a bit and maybe work together on this jam! :D I sent you a request on discord, hope to hear back!
send you a request on discord
Idk if you’re still looking for an artist but I sent a request and I thought I’d offer! I have never done art for a game, but I’d love to give it a shot if you still need a hand. You can see my work at www.erinsatterley.com.
Idk if you’re still looking for an artist but I sent a request and I thought I’d offer! I have never done art for a game, but I’d love to give it a shot if you still need a hand. You can see my work at www.erinsatterley.com.
I also sent you a request on Discord! I'm a narrative designer/puzzle designer looking for a team!
I also sent you a request on Discord! I'm a narrative designer/puzzle designer looking for a team!
I've also sent you a request! We have a full dev team, including artists, that can produce high quality character art, concept art and environmental design artworks if needed. Looking forward to meet you guys!