Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Lovely Anemone

A topic by Luscious Spirit Studios created Jan 16, 2018 Views: 419 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

I don't have a proper title splash screen yet so here are the main character sprites

Lovely Anemone 

Salena's ex-girlfriend hurt her in ways she never knew were possible. She's pretty sure the break up was a result of her being asexual. Now Salena's afraid to commit to another relationship and has lost confidence in herself. She still wants a girlfriend, but is being uncomfortable and refusing sexual intimacy a deal-breaker? That's when she accidentally finds herself falling in love with another girl, but is afraid to come out to her. At the same time her ex-girlfriend pleads for her forgiveness and wants her back. What will she do?

Kino from Luscious Studio is working on this one solo.

The game has a variety of menu options that leads to different 5 different endings and has over 20 cutscenes.

Not sure how long it is yet. Fingers crossed I can finish it. It's my first game jam on itch.io.  Will keep you guys posted in the final 15 days. Wish me luck. 

Sounds super interesting, I know both what it's like to lose a relationship due to asexuality and the fear for a new relationship's stability due to the asexual "drawback" (As everyone loves calling it, ugh.) of not wanting sex. Can't wait to see how the game turns out!

Submitted

This seems really interesting. I'm excited to play it when you're all finished! :D