Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Schrödinger Dungeon: control up to 64 realities at the same time

A topic by AlejoLab created Mar 17, 2021 Views: 137
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted

A lot of things could have gone wrong with this game. Surprisingly I was able to implement playing multiple realities at the same time and was stuck or short of time on other 'simpler' features.

https://alejocamaleon.itch.io/schrodinger-dungeon

For some crazy reason I decided to make this in raw JavaScript with no libraries, so I'm quite happy with the result and how much I learned about using JS, which I have barely used before to make games.

I don't think this have potential to become a fully fledged game, but I still want to keep working on it for a little bit more. Mainly developing it up to what I originally envisioned as version 1.0 (total of 20 weapons, spells and other items as well as improved UI and dungeon generation). 

You can choose to play the original #7DRL version or an improved one when launching the game in your browser.

I recommend playing the #7DRL + BUG FIX that doesn't adds anything but fixes a couple of game breaking bugs.

If you play let me know how well you did and if you played focusing on one reality or trying to win with in all of them.

For the record, it is possible to win in all of them, at least in the 7DRL version.