Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Really Enjoyed the Opportunity to do This

A topic by The Wandering Wind created Mar 21, 2020 Views: 152 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+3)

I'm a solo dev, and during the last year I've really been in a slump, because I haven't been able to finish a passion project of mine. That being said, I am happy to have at least been able to submit something that, in my opinion, was actually worth taking the time to create. I'm actually going to submit a second game before the deadline, too. It's so freeing to not have to worry so much about the details and just make a game that I enjoy and that actually made me feel somewhat creative. I actually feel like a real developer now! I might even be able to make some progress on my project, now that I have some inspiration to draw from!

Thanks so much for the jam, and get well soon, Drifty!

P.S. please take a look at my submission if you get the chance, I think it might be worth an afternoon for a lot of you!

HostSubmitted(+3)

I'm very happy to hear that and congratulations on finishing a game! We'll be streaming most if not all the entries on Drifty's live stream so keep an eye out, you might catch us playing your game live! :D

Submitted(+1)

Same here! I usually write, but haven't written in a long time. I found RMMV in a Humble Bundle, and found Drifty's First Impressions youtube series not long after. Figured I'd give it a shot! Unfortunately, I recently switched from Windows to Linux, so I only have one other game that I can really look at.