Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

exploration/horror/survival game

A topic by AdamStrange created Mar 27, 2021 Views: 183 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)

This was started about 2 weeks ago, I just din't join thinking it would be later... But oops!

OK. It's going to be a horror/ survival/ exploration game. Heavily influenced by the 80's films of John Carpenter - 1 in particular.

Set on Antarctic Research Base 'Panda' You have to explore and find out what happened...

The engine is completely my own and is 2d/3d based. everything is custom written including the realtime sound system.

OK. Here are some in work screen shots - the first is Panda Base being constructed:

And the finished in game shot:

And here you are meeting something unpleasant...

I will work as hard to get something finished and fully playable for the end of the jam. but now you have the bones of what I'm working on, so let me know any thoughts, etc ;)

HostSubmitted

This is looking SO INCREDIBLY COOL! If you're interested, we also have a Discord server with a channel specifically for sharing your WIPs. Can't wait to see more of your updates!  :)

https://discord.gg/KYrxEXe

im a beginner at pixel art and i need honest feedback (btw if you like it i could make some better stuff in about a week cause im off school for 2 weeks) heres the website for one of my pieces HONEST FEEDBACK ONLY

its small ik