Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I have design and game ideas, but not a lot else.

A topic by Earth created Mar 27, 2020 Views: 322 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

I'd be happy to just give anyone willing to listen my ideas for stuff for this jam if anyone wants it.

My first big idea is collecting local artists and other people with varied talents from an apartment building to do public works together. Making murals, building a park, etc.

The idea is that each person has positive and negative traits and need to be placed into smaller working groups that best fit them.

For example maybe one is a fantastic colorist but has strong social anxiety. So pairing them up with someone who perhaps does volunteer work with people with his condition would help.

The main crux is that as you build bigger and better projects you'd need more people with more "upsides" and "downsides" to account for.

So it'd be like a puzzle game of allowing everyone to express their strengths while covering each-other's weakness.

I have no idea how to program, or draw, but I can design like no other. If anyone wants to help, or honestly just take my idea and run with it feel free. But I would like my name attached to it somewhere. I don't know if my real name is warranted for this, but if it is please hit me up at earthwakerunelord@gmail.com.

I'm in! Sounds like a great idea. We should work together.

(1 edit)

Well hey! Shoot me an email and let's talk about it. Even if we miss this jam I'd be happy to work out this idea more.

Sure, where do I contact you? :D