Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Digital artist and creator interested in joining - limited time availability

A topic by sunnyskiesdesign created Aug 31, 2021 Views: 167 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit) (+1)

Hello! I鈥檓 Alex and I鈥檓 extremely interested in participating in this jam! I鈥檝e never done anything like this before, but it would be a fun project to experience! (Plus the colors and ideas of fall AND a day night cycle sounds right up my alley! 鉂わ笍)

I鈥檓 mainly a character artist but I do concept art, branding, and pretty much anything art so assets for a game would be no problem.

My aesthetic is definitely more on the cute, whimsical, happy side, but I also have a soft spot for fantasy and anime aesthetic too. My portfolio/website is at sunnyskiesdesign.com

I do work ft as an illustrator and do temp work, so my time currently is to nights and weekends (CST).  So if that鈥檚 okay for a team or another creative to still make something, then that鈥檚 awesome!

It would be awesome to work with another creative or two to just make a fun cute game! I鈥檝e got plenty of experience as an artist but also a fellow creative. (Programming, alas, is not a strength of mine) Feel free to reach out to me if you鈥檙e interested in working together! My discord is: Faydflowright#1705

(Ps, something about the idea of a calico cat main character sounds adorable with this theme:

Hi!

I'm more on the programming side, so I think our skills would complement each other. I'm thinking of some kind of gardening game where you have to manage and harvest plants, but I'm open to any ideas :D I started game development not so long ago but you can check out my 2 published games on my profile if you are interested in my abilities.

Hey there! I am curious to know more of your idea of a gardening game! Do you have a discord? We can chat further on there if you are available.