I'm working on a Third Person Shooter with Role Playing Game elements. I got this Demo with a quite solid Shooter Mechanic already in place. Half a dozen weapons, tools such as drones, syringe gun, grenades... Party system with bots... And of course villains to share some bullets! All details here : ShootOut!
- Play the game and make a stream video of your sessions, of course you can save and load the game and make more then one video, but everything must be shot. And link provided here.
- the best score is the winner, in case of equal score the lowest time will be taken in.
- Use any means to achieve it, exploit any glitch you find! But no third party tools.
- Of course I, as the developer, don't participate.
- [Edit] Forgot to mention: the contest lasts one week and ends on Saturday October [Edit2]
How to earn score
- Dispatching waves of enemies Downtown gives 1 Score point, they spawn near the Shuttle port.
- cleaning procedural dungeon which can be found in the shuttle port gives more Score points. But it is vastly harder.
- There is 4 Playable characters, 2 males and 2 females. Females will gain 1 bonus point per dungeon cleaning.
The winner will be the best score with the best time in case of draw.
The reward is 20$ worth of anything itch.io is selling. The winner will make a list of his wishes, the reward will be gifted to his e-mail.
Here is a video, playing Amanda Sloane, I dispatch the first shuttle port wave & clean the first dungeon level:
To your triggers!