My current plan is to release Update #3 before the end of the year. The current plan is to develop these features:
- Traditional soccer rules
- Current rules are fun, but a bit on the casual side and I think lots of people would appreciate traditional soccer rules where you play for a set of time and the team with the most goals win, or before a tie, the game goes into overtime
- Item powerups and item switch
- This just seems like a fun chaotic thing to add for more party-like game modes
- Player name entry
- I just want to enter my own name!
- Local leaderboard and other stats
- As the game doesn't contain a proper save file yet, no stats are saved. Going to fix this in this update.
- Possible community/tester feedback related features
- The more feedback I get, the better the game becomes!
Known issues in Update #2 (0.2.1)
No known issues yet