We are a formed group of indipendent developers working in the South of Italy, we always loved Roleplay Games and Videogames and we are finally able to put toghether those two world with our work.
We are looking for animators which can bring to life to locations and characters and can manage the production of Motion Comics. We expect that the animator who will join us can provide full support and animations of great quality, through the knowledge of the animation pipelines.
Being a part of an Indie Software house doesn't mean thinking small but looking to the endless creative possibility which this experience represents. It's vital for us that whoever will join our team will also feel directly involved in a creative level, ready to share his/her ideas. Our team is growing and we would like to have people who are ready to grow in the world of Game Development and with us.
- Strong communication skills, working in team, and motivated to do reiterations if necessary. Ability to accept and understand feedbacks
- Problem solving, autonomy and reliability in managing assigned work and deadlines
- Proficiency in creating animations for different elements like characters, creatures and environmental elements
- Proficiency in collaborating with designers and other artists in order to complete the work following production needing
- Ability to manage own work even during crunch time
- Desire to increase own knowledge and skills
- Passionate about videogame
- Spine (professional level)
- After Effect (professional level)
- Photoshop (professional level)
How to apply
Send us an informal motivation letter at email@example.com with your CV attached and/or a link to your portfolio.