We are a formed group of indipendent developers working in the South of Italy, we always loved Roleplay Games and Videogames and we are finally able to put toghether those two world with our work.
And now... We need you!
Designer / Tester
Define the game experience for a graphic adventure game:
- creating rules of the game (professional)
- create settings
- writing stories, side stories and characters (understanding)
- designing Interfaces (understanding)
Presenting new ideas for features and be able to write them down and pass them on verbally;
Have good written and verbal communication skills;
Awareness of game platforms and technologies (understanding);
Understanding of Game Play theory (understanding);
Be able to think systematically;
Working in team;
Language knowledge: English (professional)
- Ability to stress test a game
- Ability to find bugs in the system
- Writing bug reports
- Language knowledge: English (professional)
- Microsoft Office (office, powerpoint, excel)
- Unity (understanding)
- game maker (understanding)
How to apply
Send us an informal motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and/or a link to your portfolio.