My free time is a bit more limited again, but development goes on steadily. The magic system is nearly working as intended, and the first spell should be ready by hte end of the week.
In other exciting news, I also bought some very cool new assets for the next mob. It is what is generally called a "Naga" (google it). I will try to post some of the included concept art later today. I tried it out yesterday and it looks absolutely awesome in VR!
People often ask me why I use (or even buy) third party assets. I am passable in 3D modeling and texturing (much worsein animating though), but honestly, if I started creating the NPCs myself I would NEVER finish the game, and it wouldn't look as good anyway. So, there you have it.