For this version we have a new survey which will help us in further developing Raft. Please take your time to answer it.
- Day and Night Cycle!
- New water
- New buildables:
- New graphics for thatch
- New plant: Beetroot
- New resource: Nail
- Redid collision system when placing objects.
- Options menu which includes video, audio and control settings (more options will come later)
- Save button added separetly so you can exit the game without saving
- You can now hold 'R' to rotate items freely and tap 'R' to snap 90 degrees.
- Pickup buildable items by hitting breaking them with the axe such as cookingstations, chests and more.
- Bug fix: Stuff placed underneath a ramp should work as intended
- Bug fix: Getting stuck in item nets should not happen any more
- Bug fix: Disapearing items from chests should be fixed.
- Bug fix: You can no longer walk twice as fast by walking diagonaly
- Bug fix: Shark stuck in eat animation
- Bug fix: Interaction range fixed with useable objects such as chests and cooking stations
- Bug fix: Could not build where a building had been destroyed
Important!! Saved games before V1.04 is not compatible with V1.04
- Chests! There is now a way to store your stuff!
- Mac support!
- Linux support! (Has not been fully tested, help us test it Linux users)
- Updated readme file
- Text that tells the users how to rotate ("R" key) objects while building
- Changed description of Axe
- Hook charges faster when holding left click
- Hook pulls towards player faster
- Added support for not creating a save file with an already existing name
- Shark does more damage
- Shark has more health
- Sprinting with SHIFT
- Item stacking when combining draging an item onto another item of the same type
- Bug fix: Walls could not be placed at all rotations when placed around a pillar
- Bug fix: Flying coconuts
- Bug fix: Floors could not be placed sometimes, this should be fixed now
Version 1.03 (Hotfix)
- Repaired version 1.02 mistake where one would get stuck on loading screen after creating a new game, silly but devastating mistake by us
- Fixed major bug where loading a game could cause the loading of a level to freeze and crash the game.
- Added a loading screen
- Fixed bug where walls could not always be placed next to each other
- You can now save your game. This is done by exiting the game to desktop or to main menu.
Everything is not saved in this patch, this is a list of what is saved currently:
-Crop plot and cooking stands
More saving will be added in future patches.
- Bug where items would stop spawning fixed
- Shark meat name has been changed to "Cooked shark meat" from "Cooked mackerel"
- Net has changed name to "Item net" from "Net"
- Fixed bug where opening inventory while in build menu would create a GUI glitch
- Removed water splash effect when shark is dead