FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Hi everyone! First of all, huge thanks to everyone who played the game! Since there's so many comments we will try to answer the most frequently asked ones here!
- Q: How do I rotate walls/objects?
A: Press 'R'
- Q: Is the game free?
A: Yes, just chose to "pay" $0.00 or follow the link that says "No thanks, just take me to the downloads"
- Q: After I have saved and restarted the game, my chest are empty.
A: We do not have a solution for this problem at the moment, but it will probably be fixed together with the next update.
- Q: Will saved games work between different versions of the game?
A: They may work but there is no guarantee. Try and load the save and if it crashes it may not work in the new version of Raft. If you want to continue playing on your saved game you will have to continue on the same Raft version as the game was saved on for now.
- Q: When will there be an update and what will it contain?
A: We were not expecting so many happy players, so at this point we do not have a regular patching schedule.
- Q: How do I start the game?
A: You first need to extract the files from the compressed folder. Then you start the game using the .exe file. Make sure the _Data folder is in the same location as the .exe
- Q: Will there be multiplayer?
A: Since multiplayer is super difficult for a small team like our's, we do not have any current plans for it.