Just in time for the holidays we're pushing our final patch of 2017. We're bringing a bunch of small improvements, bug fixes but also some new abilities for you play around with!
- NEW FEATURES:
- Air Dash Power-Up: Gives you a forward burst of speed while in the air.
- Phaser Power-Up: Let's you walk through obstacle crates, but it means you'll miss the MIPS too!
- Auto Pull-up: Our heroes will automatically pull themselves up when they grab a ledge.
- (This feature can be disabled in the options menu.)
- UPDATES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Deletion Dave's horizontal speed will decrease if his vertical speed exceeds a threshold.
- The power-up selection screen has been revised to make it easier to understand.
- BUGS FIXED:
- Improved some of the PCG performance to reduce excess artefacts and improve placement.
- Removed a bug where the player would be destroyed by Deletion Dave but their body wouldn't disappear.
- Removed a bug where NPCs would spawn on crates or other NPCs in the market street.
- Removed a bug where character skins and models would appear incorrectly.
- Removed a bug where Deletion Dave would shake when moving at high speed.
- Improved the slow-down ability so players can use this ability more effectively.
On behalf of the Table Flip Games team, we hope you and your family have a great time during the holiday season.
Tommy, Table Flip Games