In this fantasy world, the Dark One, the embodiment of pure evil, is breaking free from his prison. The overall plot is about a person (The Player) who learns that he\she is the reincarnation of the world's *anointed one* and is once again destined to save the world from the Dread Lord but, possibly destroy it in the process. This story is not only his\her story, but the story of an entire world's struggle to deal with war and change, destruction and hope.
Secrets of the Guild is an epic high fantasy, CRPG featuring complex, turn-based tactical combat, 2D/3D graphics, a skill-based character advancement system, and an intricate, involved plot.
Secrets of the Guild thrives on the tradition of true role-playing games, allowing players to craft a diverse team and become part of a large and intricate world with a rich history, hundreds of non-player characters, and nearly endless paths and subplots.
A complex, non-linear plot with multiple paths and hundreds of side quests
Key Features :
- Skill-Spell based character development system featuring three 7 races, 12 classes, 80 skills, and three distinct schools of magic
- Turn-based, tactical combat, with over 600 unique enemies
- Unfettered exploration of the entire game world: come and go as you please
- Over 500 uniquely scripted NPCs populating fully developed towns and cities
- Hundreds of equippable items, amazing random loot system
- Player choices and character attributes have dramatic consequences on the storyline and on NPC interactions
- Full keyboard, gamepad and mouse support
- Why walk when you can purchase different types of mounts (horses, griffins...)
- A fully articulated and vibrant 2D\3D world
Genre: Role-playing - Turn-based - Fantasy :
Languages: Audio and text: English
Size: 1202.1 MB
Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (2 GB recommended), 3D graphics card with 512 MB of RAM or more, compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 1500 MB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard, (Gamepad optional)