Hello! I've recently finished making an asset for the Unity Asset Store that allows you to make zelda-like games! Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. It seems the most appropriate for this!
With this kit, you can create your own zelda-like dungeons by dragging and dropping puzzles, items, enemies etc. without needing to code! There's a lot of cool features this kit has to offer:
- Drag 'n' drop puzzles + solutions into your dungeon and hook them up super easily!
- Player Controller with a nice feel and easy-to-customize settings (speed, acceleration etc.)
- Enemy AI: Strategic OR Zombie-like (easily changed in the Editor) w/ navmesh support.
- Melee Combat + Shield Blocking.
- Pickup and throw objects like pots.
- Awesome items and weapons such as throwable bombs and a grapple hook!
- Doors that can be easily configured to only open with Keys or a Boss Key.
- Top-Down camera system that clamps the camera within customize-able bounds.
- Mecanim animation support.
- Cleanly commented code + a PDF guide detailing how everything works.
- A simple yet cool rigged and animated character model.
Thanks for checking this out! I hope it proves useful to you!