My name is Thomas. I'm a french game developer and I'd like to present my puzzle game Pictopix. It's a game inspired by nonograms and Picross. I have been working on for several months. The game is nearly finished. I'm polishing it following the players' feedback. There is a demo on itch.io and Pictopix is now on Steam Greenlight.
Here is a brief description:
Pictopix is a puzzle game where you use logic to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. Easy to learn and very addictive, the game starts with small grids and ends with big grids. With over 150 puzzles, his endless Shuffle mode and its puzzle editor, Pictopix will bring you hours of fun !
- Play over 150 colored puzzles (from 5x5 to 25x25)
- Learn the rules with a fun tutorial
- Unlock Shuffle mode
- Earn achievements for more challenges
- Create your own puzzles
- And share them via Steam Workshop
- Logically solvable puzzles (no guessing required)
- Useful hints to help beginners (switchable)
- Playable with mouse, keyboard or game controller
- Multiple save slots
- Puzzles can be suspended and resumed at any moment
- Smart Slide (helps you to draw straight lines even if the mouse wanders out of the row)
- Undo and Redo buttons to fix your mistakes
Don't hesitate to give your feedback about the demo.