My very first English release. I hope you'll like it:
Karma Flow – the Prototype is a Noir Open-Stealth game made for a Short Game Contest indicted last year by an italian community. The game was developed in a month and a half.
As the subtitle implies, this is only a prototype for the real chapters which I'm working on right now (despite that, though, this IS a full game by itself) .
Both the English and Italian version are available for download!
The player takes on the role of the Meat Hunter Florien Kealborn, an hired hit. Throughout the five episodes that define the whole game experience, the player is tasked with the assassination of specific targets or is given specific mission objectives to carry out.
All of this must be done without alerting the Karma, a new and strange phenomenon that works under the "eye for an eye" principle.
He who kills dies the same way.
The player has complete freedom over the course of action. You can decide where to kill your target, when and how. However, all of this must be done without alerting the Karma. If you do, Florien will suffer the same death as her victim!
This requires you to find alternatives to direct kills.
- Features -
- Five episodes, and sub-quests, that gives you complete freedom.
- Complete non-linear experience. Decide when, how and where. Study the game's map, the enemies movements, decide the mission's time of day, listen in on enemies conversations, set up traps... How to carry out the mission is completely up to you!
- A noir-themed story and atmosphere with uncommon twists.
- Four difficulty levels, in order to make the game accessible to anyone.
- Ranking system for each episode.
- Various extras, original artworks included.
- Trophies and leaderboards system.