Hi everyone! We updated Aven Colony late last night to address issues that a small number of users were experiencing. Please make sure you're running this version (0.1.12909) or later.
Please note that there's a known bug right now with the use of the "Implode" feature on Habitats, Apartments, and other population buildings. We're working on a fix, but in the meantime, we recommend not doing that.
- The selection pane for cargo pods now shows the icons of the resources it contains
- Stopped auto-save from happening on the tutorial maps
- Fixed scrubber drones not properly scrubbing Apartments
- Fixed issue that would cause auto-save to save too frequently after changing game options, causing slowdowns for some users
- Fixed some missing quest test in campaign-Hyla's Crescent
- Mines no longer reset their mineral deposits to 100% full after you load from a saved game
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't place a geothermal generator over a particular steam vent in Hyla's Crescent
- Fixed a rare issue with some saved games that had creep spores in the air when they were saved
- Fixed an issue with saved-game files being corrupted involving decommissioning buildings that had protesters on them
- Fixed a rare crash bug
- Tons of other tiny tweaks and fixes