Those lists will evolve, this topic is here to keep track of what is happening with the game and log the changes. If you notice a bug, don't hesitate to notify me.
- auto-recharge cooldowns when passing through a savepoint without saving? Would do it if speedrunners ask for it
- remove space to access savepoints? Won't do it unless there's a real demand for it.
- increase damage feedback (flashing sprite? more electricity?)
Won't be updated
- music: beyond my ability for now and the tools at my disposal, quality will probably improve in future games
- faster cooldown on speed ability: people wanting to finish the game faster can increase their time by clever use of savepoints. Low cooldown would negate this aspect.I might consider tweaking them a little more.
- map: there are only 6 levels, with 3 to 6 rooms. A map would be overkill, and update 0.7.2.0 lessen the interest of having a map for 100% completion
- robot art: it is a bit cheap compared to the rest but changing it has too much of an impact, not just visually.
- optimisation to airship interior performances
- up arrow added to initiate dialog with rebel and calculator bots
- minor typos
- added a new alternate ending path
- few fixes with sounds coming from nowhere
- little tweaks
- added a new NPC: calculator bot
- an hologram shows your progress unlocking the flying bot
- allow jump as "confirm" in hacks and for "rebel" dialog
- slight music behavior changes to hub and savannah area (small delay before starting)
- explorer mind interface cursor position when choosing "back"
- minor cosmetic changes to cliff, savannah, temple, small collision adjustments in temple and fix in a hack terminal phase
- save-point added before challenge room 3. dying there wasn't fun
- a red cross indicates if you have found every artefact in a level
- "game saved" notification when saving the game
- message pops up with mini bot to tell player he needs access terminal technology
- slightly more diffuse sound in waterfall temple entrance
- up arrow was missing to access terminal with upgrade
- faster cooldown on jump ability
- changed some buttons : let me know if you are unhappy with buttons or notice bugs, I had to adapt some areas to match change.