I will post here change logs:
(since 0.2.2, each version had a name based on the artist that I most listened during as I did it)
0.3.2 "Geneviève Castrée"
- Official mac support!
- add curve tool
- add color swatches import (.aco, .gpl, .png)
- bug fixes (shortcuts bugs, experimental pipette, etc.)
0.3.1 quick bug fix for mac users
0.3 "Pascal Comelade"
- Real selection tools
- add lasso and magic wand
- change display of selection
- keep selection and selection limit where you can draw
- shift to add something at the selection, alt to remove
- ctrl + click on a color (main window or swatches) select all pixels with that color
- add lock for swatches
- add a pattern possibility (with custom or random possibility)
- the experimental pipette support multi screens
- add grid display possibility
- add pixel-perfect cursor possibility
- lot of bug fixes (draw ion edge, historique, etc.)
0.2.2 "Bernard Adamus"
- Add polygon tool
- add swatches in the palette window
- new shortcuts (Ctrl left / Ctrl right / ctrl Shift right : add duplicate frame before/after/at the end, add new frame if you use Alt instead of ctrl)
- rewrite history: change frame isn't rec, but move selected area is.
- bug fixes (multiple lines, focus lost, history...)
- attempt to fix windows 8 bug (is it working?)
- new management of shortcuts, don't keep key if no window has focus.
- added some shortcuts (Ctrl+Y to redo works too, hold 'N' to show all the background, hold 'M' to hide all the image (or ',' in azerty keyboards...)
- added label to see the current frame number
- About menu display version and had a link to the game web page
- fix dotted rectangle bug
- added experimental pipette to pick up color behind the canvas (right-click on pipette-tool to enable and test it, can take time to init)