Combat Jr. II is not a complete project. We are going to be continually updating this project, and all of our updates will be posted on the game page. This is the roadmap for how we plan on turning CJr2 into something even bigger and better.
- Optimize code for faster workflow and adaptability - we need hooks for a faster, more efficient system to add new items, environments, and interactions. Summer 2016
- More environments and Items - we will implement the same basic items we already have into the new version of CJr, but we need to test to see how even more items make the game feel Fall 2016
- Single Player Dungeon - this is the proof of concept for the single player mode. It will incorporate a small section of the overworld and introduce the small tweaks we plan to add to the classic Zelda formula Winter 2016
- Hype & Investment Phase - not exactly a fun part, but necessary TBD
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - all good things come in pairs When It's Ready