A really cool platform game like Bubble Bobble, Lode Runner, or Super Mario.
Its completely free.
- many fun and challenging levels
- lots of items and enemies that are completely customizable with the level editor
- bombs you can carry and throw
- rockets you can ride and steer
- movable lifts you can ride
- switches that change blocks solid and back
- springs that let you jump very high
- keys that open locked blocks
- doors to transport you to other places in the level
- cloners that copy enemies and items
- podzilla plants that pop up and shoot at you
- helpful pop-up messages to help you figure stuff out
- LAN networked game mode with up to eight players
- user definable setup for keyboard and/or joystick
- homemade sound effects
- fancy scrolling help screens with images and animations
- the game can handle almost any screen size from 320x200 to 4K
- very smooth moving graphics
- you can zoom in or out to make the amount of level shown on the screen bigger or smaller
- you can adjust the frames per second to anything you like
- you can choose between 15 different colors for your player
- a nice graphical level selector
And the best feature of all: The Level Editor to make your own levels!
If you create new levels, please send them to me, the only levels I get to play are ones that I created myself, and how challenging could that be?
System Requirements (or systems that I tested it on):
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
The netgame works identically across all platforms
See the help file for more details, or email me. (email@example.com)
If you download it, please take a few minutes to send me some feedback.
Send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org Email me your new levels as e-mail attachments.
- Allegro 5.2.4
- 7.2.0 Code Blocks 17.12