Hi Heer Naam
I just downloaded your demo and played with things around. I ran the demo with Oculus Touch.
You've done a great and awesome job here because you're giving us a much more immersive experience when we can interact with a lot of things is the world. I think it's getting a great potential to become a very fun adventure game to play.
Here is a list of what I have noticed that might get improved.
- My computer is old and I still have a GTX780 so the demo lagged for a while for me when starting the 1st screen.
=> does the demo start at the lowest gear preferences ?
- Still ar the first screen I could hardly grab the plug because it's to far from me (touch controller get outside of tracking field when I try to reach the plug)
=> maybe give the ability to reset position with ABXY button
- when getting out of the room (at the gear settings room) the outdoor view is way to bright so we can't see the teleport curve line/feets and we have to guess to get out (hopefully, I tested your 1st version and I knew how it worked but it may be not obvious to newbies)
=> maybe set a 360° image of the camp around the room
- all the tap handles are turning the wrong way.
=> Universally, it should be turning clockwise to close and counterclockwise to open.
- the floor is set to low for me so it's impossible to grab things on the floor (like things a grabbed but fell of the growned
=> maybe give the ability to reset character position with ABXY button
- Sometimes objects disappear when I hold an object in my hand while teleporting around (maybe it hit something along the way and bounced the object randomly somewhere! eg. I could not find the lighter or the match box anymore when that happened)
=> I don't know what's really happening
I will update this thread later if I find other things