1. Some sound effects can still be heard even if you set the sound effect level to 0, tick the box to mute all sounds, or even set the master volume to 0. The ones I know of so far are:
- M.O.L.A’s dash, parry, and Laser Drone
- When the ball gets lit up at the Kazan Dojo
- The ball spawning in and the pigs from the Manzai Farm
- The cannon and holograms at the Arcus Munitions Deck
2. If matches are set up to go for more than 1 round, the UI for the rounds won doesn’t get refreshed when starting a new match.
3. There’s some kind of inconsistency with using the Pause menu (at least while using a PS4 controller) where the Square button is sometimes used to select the options instead of the Cross button.
4. Galenta’s not supposed to start matches with 3 meters, right?
5. If P1 is Chi and P2 is any other character, and they’re playing in a match that goes for more than 1 round, P2 doesn’t start any round after the 1st one with full HP. I think Chi needs to be nerfed a bit as well. At the very least her shadow clones should disappear and she shouldn’t be allowed to make more while her Bullet Barrage attack is in effect, especially since the extra balls she makes don’t even damage her anyway when they go through her own goal. The big issue is that she can stall for time with Bullet Barrage since a new ball doesn't spawn in until all those extra balls are removed.
6. After time runs out or a player gets KOed, players who aren’t KOed still need to be able to move to try stopping any projectiles still in play, since there’s a period of time where they can still take damage before the end result of the round is decided.
I’ll leave out any criticisms on the AI, since improvements for them were originally planned for an update once upon a time... Wish I chose to look into this game sooner. It’s an incredibly creative take on Pong, with so many cool ideas implemented, with the characters, stages, and the overall playstyle.