V 0.1.4.4 - Mark Taggert Build
We are testing out our next playable character, Mark Taggert. He's moveset and art is all still very much placeholder, but at this stage we would love for people to try him out and tell us what they think. You can check out his full move list here: Mark Taggert - Movelist. We are also very interested in any suggestions for moves so please leave them in the comments below or on our Twitter @ShatteredBrawl.
We've made a couple of small balance changes to Lynx as well as to how the Sponsors (Soon to be called Guardians) work. We are also working on optimizing the game, so if you find it not running at a stable 60 fps, please let us know what your PC specs are so we can get to work fixing it.
- Added Mark Taggert as a playable character.
- Due to Sponsor changes, only the Angel sponsor now works.
- New Mechanic - Overkill
- When an opponent is K.O.ed you can continue to attack them to get them glowing white hot. Moves with high Attack Levels will make the enemy explode, removing them from the battle field. Overkilling an enemy will trigger many of the planned abilities you can upgrade you character with. Currently (using the Angel Sponsor) Overkills will use some of your Red HP to regenerate your HP.
- ↓+S now does a Hard Knockdown, instead of a Ground Bounce.
- ↓+[S] now doesn't gain upwards momentum on hit.
- ↓+P and ↓+K can now be Dodge Cancelled on hit.