- neat idea for a game; love that you were inspired by the Lego Island games (I'm also very nostalgic for those)
- learning to make pizzas quickly and efficiently is pretty chill
- driving up a hill on an island (generated using my birthdate) on my moped and gazing out over the houses, looking for my next deliveries with piping hot pizzas in my bag
- pickup detection for the pizzas while in the oven is apparently still REALLY JANKY if you're not in fullscreen mode! this pretty much ruins the game if you play windowed
- since it's a prototype, it's just begging for iteration; further money goals, maybe new pizza types every "stage" after meeting the last cost
I like this game a lot, and would love to see more added to it!