dang, this sounds like a pretty ambitious project! looking forward to the next build! no rush, though; take your time :3
Recent community posts
What do you folks think about making an official release on Tabletop Simulator?
I have a lot of friends online I might like to play this game with, and I think it'd be cool to see Consentacle as official DLC! I'm not sure what Berserk Games/Steam's policies would be on an "adult" themed card game, but I think the illustrations are tasteful enough that it just might fly.
I made a quick-and-dirty prototype in Tabletop Simulator's single player mode just to play with the tokens, which translated to the digital space surprisingly well with the custom token tool. The satisfaction tokens were a little unsatisfactory, since the user tool doesn't seem to support transparencies in the middle of the tokens, but if you worked with Berserk on an official release, I'm sure that'd be an easy fix.
- neat idea for a game; love that you were inspired by the Lego Island games (I'm also very nostalgic for those)
- learning to make pizzas quickly and efficiently is pretty chill
- driving up a hill on an island (generated using my birthdate) on my moped and gazing out over the houses, looking for my next deliveries with piping hot pizzas in my bag
- pickup detection for the pizzas while in the oven is apparently still REALLY JANKY if you're not in fullscreen mode! this pretty much ruins the game if you play windowed
- since it's a prototype, it's just begging for iteration; further money goals, maybe new pizza types every "stage" after meeting the last cost
I like this game a lot, and would love to see more added to it!