101 days ago (+1)
Unity scene set-up (lighting)
Here's a guide how to set-up a Unity scene and get the same lighting, shadows and effects as in Asset Forge. The second part (post processing) requires some plug-ins from the Unity Asset Store.
- Open the Lighting property panel (Window > Lighting > Settings).
- Set Environment Lighting source to Color, set the color to #B6C4D6.
- Leave all other settings on their default values.
- Create or select a Directional Light.
- Set the color to #FFF1C3, set Shadow Type to Hard Shadows and Realtime Shadows strength to 0.2. Keep all other settings to their default values.