Hi, and thanks for taking a look at 'Future Ghost' here.
I'm hoping to gauge interest and receive feedback on the demo, so please let me know what you think if you do take the time to play it. It goes for somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes. You'll find links to pages with demo downloads and a preview video below. But first, a little about the game...
Point & click adventure meets JRPG as a kungfu master deals with the consequences of immortality.
- Complex narrative
- Deep characters
- All-original 2D graphics reminiscent of "Broken Sword" and other old-school adventure games
- Point & click gameplay (also keyboard & controller-friendly)
- Pumping soundtrack of instrumental hip-hop and drum 'n' bass from the very best Creative Commons producers (full credits in-game)
- JRPG-style turn-based combat, with a range of powerful starting moves
- Story-driven gameplay with common-sense problem-solving "puzzles" inspired by reality & fights that are intrinsically linked to the narrative
- Timeline that fills in as you progress
- Manual levelling-up to allow custom stat-based character builds