Yggdrasil Chronicles - A Tale of Cindrivia
This is our first project about a turn-based RPG game and the second project using RPG Maker VX Ace. Despite of lacking experience, we have tried our best to make this, to test our skills and to enjoy our passion in game development. Your supports are the motivation for us to keep on working and providing more good quality games in the future. We hope you will enjoy it.
This game is totally free to play. It means you have to pay nothing to experience. However, a small donation is appreciated to help us develop our sequel "Yggdrasil Chronicles - A Record of Valkadia". Thank you very much!
To download the game, please visit: https://ryan-entertainmen.itch.io/yggdrasil-chronicles-a-tale-of-cindrivia
1. About The Game
- Game Title: Yggdrasil Chronicles - A Tale of Cindrivia
- Genre: Free to Play, Turn-Based JRPG
- Engine used: RPG Maker Vx Ace
- Platform: Windows
- Language: English (However, English is not our first language so we might not be able to avoid some grammar mistakes. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience)
- Author: Ryan Entertainment Studio
- Progress: Completed
- Number of Participants: 2 (James Ryan & Forte Chaos)
- Contact us via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RyanEntertainmentStudio/
- Estimated playtime: About 20 hours or more.
2. General Story
Yggdrasil, an immense tree that in connection to which the nine worlds exist, and Cindrivia is one of them. It was a peaceful world under the eyes of Aina The Goddess of Night until the demons came out of darkness.
Hundred years ago, The Illuminati Order, originally formed by a demon named Lucifer, plunged the whole world into Chaos. With his mighty power, he slowly turned this living world into a dead one. However, six remarkable warriors, calling themselves Warriors of The Holy Alliance, possessed the power of faith and justice, stood against The Illuminati as the last hope of Cindrivia. With the help of six Heavely Artifacts sent down by Aina The Goddess of Night, they finally put an end to Lucifer and his Illuminati Order. The world of Cindrivia then found peace again for a while. Many years have passed, and now The Illuminati is being brought back by a mysterious wizard so-called Ryan The Illuminator. The existence of Cindrivia and even The Yggdrasil Tree is in danger once again.
3. Highlighted Features:
- Active Time Battle System (ATB System): Players and monsters' actions are depended on this system to be performed during a battle. Just be patient and wait for your turns.
- Custom Stats: There are four stats that you can distribute by yourself to build your characters. They are Vitality, Strength, Dextirity and Mentality and they directly affect other parameters of your characters like MHP, MMP, ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK or even Ex and Sp-Parameters.
- Difficulty System: We provide 5 different difficulties for you to play with increase in enemies' stats for each one.
- Multiple Parties: Sometimes you have to divide your party into two smaller ones in order to complete some certain quests at the same time. Each party has its own leader and members with a shared inventory and currency.
- Teleport System: Tired of walking manually from towns to towns? Don't worry! The Teleport System is here to help you! Choose your destination and you are ready to go!
- Quest & Achievement System: Quests? Of course! As an RPG, the quests are divided into two types called main quests and side quests. Completing the main quests provide you a full understanding about story of the game while the side ones and achievements provide you handsome rewards to make your journey much easier.
- Day & Night Circle + Lighting Effect System: We do provide a day-night circle which can affect some of your actions in game and also an awesome light effect system created by Khas to enhance the visual effects of the game.
- Enemies' Levels and Classes: Enemies have their own levels and classes with certain pros and cons, just like your characters!
- Crafting and Enhancing Equipments: Defeating the monsters, collecting the materials from them to craft some unique equipments. The equipments can also be enhanced (+1, +2, etc) to provide better stats.
- Class Changing System: You can change your characters' classes into other ones when they reach the required levels. This will provide them a better bonus to their parameters and some more new skills.
- Puzzle System: This is a small part of the game but sometimes you have to solve some puzzles in order to keep moving forward.
- Minigames and Extras: There is a minigame called "Melodia" created by Moghunter. If you are tired of fighting monsters, you can find this to ease your mind by listening to the provided music and tapping your buttons along with the melodies. And about The Extras, unfortunately there is only one called "Music Room" (also created by Moghunter). Everytime you hear a new song (from battles, new maps, Melodia, etc), they are stored in this room and you can listen to them again anytime.
5. Download Links
- Visit our game page at: https://ryan-entertainmen.itch.io/yggdrasil-chronicles-a-tale-of-cindrivia
Thank you so much for playing the game!