Hi, came across this tool today. Here’s my feedback to author.
- The infinite canvas is very nice to have.
- Support for multiple boards and fast switching between them is awesome.
- I like a lot how tasks combine in a list or a tree, based just on their relative position.
- Timers are great for workflow organization, great idea that I didn’t see anywhere else.
- Whiteboard is great for those ideas that are hard to describe. Really simple to use.
- Overall, I like restrictions and simplicity of tools and grid placement. Good for OCD.
Now for downsides and suggestions.
- The UI is non-standard, so tab and other focusing shortcuts won’t work.
- The workflow needs re-thinking. Right now everything is added as a task and then changed (only by mouse) into other elements.
- Too many interactions require dialogs, for example completing one task in ‘progression’ requires going into property dialog and incrementing a number.
- Late tasks are nervously animated and too distracting. I cannot keep the tool open all the time because of this.
- The font is not changeable, there are more readable fonts out there (like open sans).
- Why is zoom blurry when using vector fonts?
- I’d like to be able to zoom out more and zoom in less.
- Unicode support is lacking.
- Maybe use a special color value for grid dots, so I can make them almost transparent in themes.
That’s all I have for now. Thanks @SolarLune for creating this.