Welp it's been a week since launch, and I've been talking with players outside of itch, noting feedback and uncovered any bugs.
The bugs will be fixed in 1.0.1, coming soon.
- Lab Lights: Multiple users have reported invisible levels.
- Lab Lights: The end screen whites out. You must walk upwards out of the room to complete the game.
- ARBF: Clearing your save also clears the bundle achievements.
- Snowman Slide: Clearing your save also clears in-game achievements (but does not clear bundle achievements).
- Str1ngle: Crash on launch with Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Windows 7 - 2011 driver). If you happen to encounter a crash, I can provide a working version. Unfortunately, this will not be fixed in 1.0.1 unless further investigation is done.
- Hexagon Tribute: It is particularly difficult! I am afraid of reducing the difficulty, because it is meant to be a challenge, however it does stand out against the others.
- Dynamole: It is strange that there is an achievement not viewable in-game. Should it be added to the in-game achievements menu, or remain bundle-only?
I appreciate all the feedback!
I'm happy to hear the bundle is generally stable and well received so far! Watch out for 1.0.1, and I hope you have a great day!