It's on sale now.
Recent community posts
Hey! Yes, it'd be better to hold off for another week or two.
End to end with credits means the structure is in place, but still design tweaking to do. I want to at least get a bunch of the new changes in.
- Improved localization system.
- Now contains localized text for English, French, German, Russian, Hungarian
- Contains partial text for Dutch, Danish, Norwegian
- Added flowers after dark cube puzzle solved
- improved AV object performance
- Improved audiovisual scenes
- Better performance overall
- Portals less finicky
- Fixed game breaking bug at the start
Yeah this is just due to portals being generally buggy. It's on the lower end of priority at the moment since it's mostly more of a nuisance than a game breaker.
It will definitely be fixed before shipping as it's pretty disruptive visually.
However, you feeling this way is definitely symptom of a bigger problem. I'll see what I can do about better progression marker.
I don't think locking player in the room is the right solution, though. Probably too confusing.
I'll keep working on this.
- Fixed game saving / loading issue. After you load a saved game and back track to earlier level, everything should be there.
- Added mouse prompts.
- Settings file is updated when new version released.
- mouse sensitivity fixed
- added steps to base structures in world_002 to make the polyomino puzzle easier to solve
- Better shadow
- Portal and mandala room bug fixed.
- Loading issue fixed (maybe? Keep testing and let me know).
- Rain is a little bit denser now (better visuals BUT may cause performance issues)
- Overall pacing improved.
- World_044 layout fixed.
- World_002 puzzle sequence improved. Fewer puzzles. More streamlined. Dark world puzzle there solvable now.
- Added world growing mechanic for mainstream game. However, visuals are broken.
- UI improvements overall.
- Better level loading.
- World_062 level design improved.
Actually, I do have a follow up question. If I want to keep a few people's keys, is there a way to do that? Or would I need to re-send out keys again?
Some testers have been really active and helpful, and I'd love to keep them on the roster. Currently I'm just going through the forums writing down names, but it's quite tedious as often the display name is different from the actual username.
I've been having problems with builds of my game getting leaked onto torrent sites.
I signed up up a group of 200 last year and did a bulk key generation. Since itch is the only place I've been uploading the game, I'm guessing the source of the leak is from the site.
Is it possible to revoke all keys? I'd like just start fresh this time, and vet everyone that I add to testing.
Is it also possible to have the game be linked to an itch.io account in order to run?
I don't think I added a way to delete the screenshot...
I wonder if it's a firewall thing preventing the image from getting attached and sent to trello.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback and reports.