Oh about that, I presumed the developer cannot fix it (or she intended to do it, not sure). Sorry about the inconvenience!
Recent community posts
Thank you very much for playing the game and making a let's play!
Sorry for some translation errors as well. You can tell us about errors in details if you would please!
Looking forward for the next part!
*I changed the engine from VX ACE to MV due to several reasons. I also showed that this game will be commercial now.
The real demo in MV will come out around Jan. or Feb. 2018 with a huge changes in story and arts!
- Added one CG in the demo.
- The story will start to differ from a beta version early in the game.
- Introducing three girls earlier and start the first "Tag Pulling" event later on.
- The first "Tag Pulling" event will be a bit more easier! (I think..)
- The gameplay has been slightly changed.
- Purchased backgrounds from Selavi. (Unable to hire for all custom-made.)
- Time system and Dating system being implemented in the demo better.
- The length available is around one or two days in-game.
We (including artists and advisers) are trying our best to develop this game and hoping this demo will be a lot better than the beta version! I (only me) hoped the demo will be good enough to deserve some feedback and interest from you here!
Thank you very much for looking into this game! More information and updates will be released soon!
Our latest English translation game release, "The Emperor of the Moon".
Original Japanese version:
In order to visit the empress of the country who fell ill, the girl took a long journey and finally arrived at the palace. But who knows what unexpected incidents await her...!
Adventure (Search, gathering and using items)
More details and download link at https://whateverzone.itch.io/emperor
*The first beta version is completed!
- Fixed critical bug from an alpha
- Added sky parallax during the flying cutscene
- Remove all automatic turn-off message box. (When the dialogue disappeared without pressing the button.)
- Fixed the pictures bug
- Fixed some off-screen dialogue
*Fixed the bug from the previous version. Since it has only map-moving event and nothing else to do...
Now it should have...
- The story progression with some amount of dialogues
- Two "Tag Pulling" events about the boy pursuing the girl and the stockings one (the latter has minigame though it's kind of unfinished).
- Moving between two rooms, save the game and sleep to end the alpha demo.
Sorry for my mistake!
Do you mean an answer to the puzzle, or how the symbol can be showed?
If it's the first one, I can't tell you here as it is a spoiler and it would be a bit disrespectful towards the developer to show the answer to his puzzle on the public. A little hint : look at the table.
If it's the second one, I have no idea. If neither, please clarify me.
Thank you for playing it! I'm not sure if the developer didn't include any clues to his puzzle or maybe it was just hidden somewhere, though.
P.S. You can monetize the video right now if you want to :)