Updated and removed the left shoulder crystal from
C1 SC2, C1 SC4, C1 SC6
C2 SC2, C2 SC4
C4 SC3, C4 SC5, C4 SC7, C4 SC13
C5 SC7, C5 SC8 HAP, NORM, OPEN, C5 SC9, C5 SC10
C8 SC3, C8 SC10
Cleaned project files of cutscenes by getting rid of things that don’t need to be in it any longer like ref folders. I used to scan my drawings from paper then use it as a ref for drawing in photoshop or bring in a bg asset so I can use the colour of something that I was referencing like a vehicle. For example, the scan refs alone in one file caused it to be a bit over 500 mb for some reason. When I took out the ref it went to 20 mb. I feel that taking out the refs would be a good thing because in future when I try to put it into public domain, it’ll just be easier for someone to download. Some refs will be left in.
Some of my first files are hard to navigate. It’s disgusting. It’s atrocious.