Voided Pixels Studio
Recent community posts
You can sprint with shift. A bow is your best bet as an early weapon. It is tough at furst but gets easier when you upgrade your health. You can also craft 'camp' items that let you heal in between maps/explorations. I am working on a craft-able 'health' pack or something to heal. I thought also about adding health drop from monsters that heal you. Combat/item will probably be my next thing to work on.
You can build a buy or sell trading post. Sell tradeposts let you put items in to sell. Buy post lets you put scrap/coins/cash in to buy a product. If you don't have enough scrap you can't buy the item. Traders will visit the posts buy/sell. You can also go exploring and some of your stuff might get bought/sold.
Humm... I look into rewording and changing the missions around. Maybe just a cow instead of a woolie? I also boosted the starting resource storage amount to 100 (or thought I did?). Base score per person should also be adjusted as well now that I adjusted some of the values per item.
Did you install the link? It isn't a directX version but a runtime for an older version of directX that they took out of Windows 10. At least that is what I think it is lol.
Use this one:
I got this on an older computer I had. Try updating direct X drivers.
Also this post on STEAM forum: https://steamcommunity.com/app/360740/discussions/1/483367798505023937/
The whip is suppose to be used on animals to heard them. It should not hurt them.
Grenades don't do damage to anything but enemies. I just didn't get around to fixing it for other things.
I made it so baby animals are invincible.
Llama might also be invincible? I kept killing mine on accident so I turned it off. I'll add it back some other time.
I think I actually still have the Llama breeding in the game. If two llamas are next to a nest they make babies. HaHa. I planned on implementing that for other animals just got busy making other things.
Great Work! Love it :)
- Rugs and floors
- Fixed it. Read new dev log :)
- photocell, volt meter, switch, small battery and the farming, lumberjack, ranching robot don't have collision box
- Some items don't have collision boxes they are meant to be that way.
- also, the weapon spawn zone may get blocked by obstacles, unlike the car station, it doesn't show red background when the spawn point blocked by something
- Fixed it. Good find!
- wall banner, wood shelf show red background when you tried to build them on any wall/window/door, but you can still build them
- Fixed it
- after you built the flipped robots, the starting position of the robots are kinda off
- the image of flipped solar panel is kinda off, doesn't match the collision box
- weapon workbench, car station can not be flipped, when you try to flip them, the preview image show them flipped.
- Fixed: weapon work bench flips now. car station will not (yet).