1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
hello! my name is link, i'm an agender teen whos almost 15 years old. i make fanmusic for shit on fl studio and i personally believe i'm gettin pretty good at it. also i draw things as well.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
im afraid i havent. i saw this post on tumblr giving out information about it and i decided i wanted to join it! uvu
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
man i love animal crossing, megaman, pokemon and undertale plus a million other games i cant remember atm. undertale has inspired me to want to make my own game due to how emotional things can get even if its a 'cartoony' type of game.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
i attempted to work with rpg maker before, but i found it was a lot of effort that i simply didn't have to program everything lmao
im hoping through this ill be able to code more and do more with video game making
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
i love making music and drawing, and hopefully one day i can create something that many people can relate to and love. thaaats all i got. i hope i have fun making this n i hope i learn some new things thru this!! :D